Trainee Warehouse Supervisor
We are an award winning company who have enjoyed great success and considerable growth since we began in 2007. We are always expanding and this is why we need highly motivated, like-minded employees to drive the company forward. Due to continued growth and expansion plans we are now recruiting for Trainee Warehouse Supervisors.
As a Kukoon Rugs Trainee Warehouse Supervisor you will be given all the tools to succeed in supervising a warehouse team to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of goods in and goods out.
We live by our values - so if you're always looking to find a better way of doing everything, continuously develop yourself and love being part of a team that respects every member - you will fit right in!
Your New Role as Trainee Warehouse Supervisor -
- You will be trained in key areas of our warehouse alongside project management and people management to enable you to take up a position as a Warehouse Supervisor within one year.
- You will be required to do front line work (goods in and goods out) to allow you to successfully fulfill this role over time.
- You will have responsibility for driving a culture of continuous improvement throughout the team - you will always be looking for better ways of doing things.
The ideal candidate will -
- A strong work ethic and experience working in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Ideally 1-2 years relevant team leader experience or able to demonstrate leadership potential and the desire for career development.
- A good academic record with at least 5 GCSE passes including English and Maths. Additional qualifications are desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to make decisions and use initiative
- Willingness to lead by example and “get stuck in” with the physical work. It is estimated in the first year 70% of your time will be on front line work.
- Passionate about building a career in a fast paced growing business
- Confident and articulate and able to build strong relationships
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business - Saturday will be required and you may be required to travel to other locations
What’s in it for you?
Generous salary - £20-£25k experience dependant
Kukoon Health including Randox annual check
Great development programmes
Opportunities to attend events in the UK and Ireland
Annual leave that increases with length of service
Flexible working structure agreed with your Manager
Huge staff discount
Free tea and coffee
Great culture and fun social activities
New state of the art canteen
Kukoon reserves the right to enhance the criteria. Due to the volume of applications we are experiencing we regret that we can not respond to each application.
Please send your CV to email@example.com