We are Kukoon Rugs. We are one of the leading ecommerce companies in Northern Ireland, shipping thousands of rugs every day and are delighted to have expanded with our fourth warehouse opening in Liverpool in Spring 2021. Due to continued growth and expansion plans we are now recruiting for an Operations Coordinator to join our team.
As a Kukoon Rugs Operations Coordinator you will thrive in our lean culture, spending time every day to make your job easier, more productive and more fun! The role requires someone with a genuine interest in learning all aspects of the operations side of a fast moving, growing ecommerce business.
So what will you be doing at Kukoon.com:
As Operations Coordinator you will get exposure to multiple areas of the business including -
Coordinate with Hauliers and the ports, ensuring all paperwork is in place for a smooth collection and drop-off process.
Coordinate with our internal procurement team to set priorities for the container schedule - relaying that information to all stakeholders.
Accountable for ensuring all couriers collect everything, every day.
Build courier relationships to ensure a smooth collection process - focusing on time of pickups and reporting on any failures.
Track all the company’s assets, as well as the couriers assets, ensuring supply is always maintained above threshold.
Ensure safety in Logistics operations and drive safety awareness programs to vendors and service providers.
Track and record all external contractor work.
Provide Cost/Benefit analysis of all contractor work through a weekly report.
Requisitions tools, equipment, supplies, and assets; maintains electronic records of all assets.
Order and coordinate materials and services necessary for the repair, maintenance, and construction of building systems.
Health and Safety
Track all Incident and Near Miss reporting - compiling root cause and following up to ensure actions are completed.
Provide leadership in regards to H&S - setting a high standard for everyone to follow.
Lead the H&S committee - driving key actions across the facilities.
Ensure appropriate PPE is provided to all team members and visitors.
Track and ensure all licenses are up-to-date for all team members, being proactive with new equipment being brought in.
We’d love to meet someone with..
- Experience within a fast paced warehouse - involved in both the goods out and goods in process.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external parties.
- A genuine interest to develop a career within operations with flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent IT skills with strong excel skills
- Team player and willing to go the extra mile for your team and our customers
- Strong attention to detail skills - only producing high standard work
What’s in it for you?
● Generous salary and pension matching
● Kukoon Health including Randox annual check
● Great training and development opportunities
● Flexibility to work from home on occasion
● Opportunities to attend events in the UK and Ireland
● Annual leave that increases with length of service
● Huge staff discount
● Free tea and coffee
● Great culture and fun social activities
● Free parking
● New state of the art canteen
To apply to the role email your cv to email@example.com
Kukoon reserves the right to enhance the criteria.