Interior Consultant - Part Time
We are Kukoon Rugs. We are a family run business based in Newry, Co Down shipping to customers all across the world. Due to continued growth and expansion plans we are now recruiting for an Interior Consultant to join our retail team based in Newry.
As a Kukoon Rugs Interior Consultant you will thrive in our lean culture, spending time every day to make your job easier, more productive and more fun! We live by our values - so if you are always looking to find a better way of doing everything, continuously develop yourself and love being part of a team that respects every member - you will fit right in!
So what will you be doing as Kukoon.com - Interior Consultant (part-time - 20 hours per week)
- Providing expert advice to our growing customer base
- Delivering world class customer service
- Ensuring stock accuracy
- Exceeding in store targets
We’d love to meet someone with..
- Experience working in a home interiors type business
- Genuine passion for interiors
- Physically fit due to the heavy lifting nature of the rugs
- Flexibility to work late nights and weekends
- Willing to cover in our Belfast showroom when required
- A positive, can do attitude and genuine team player. We want people excited to be part of the Kukoon family!
This is a part-time, temporary position to cover October-December/January with the possibility of becoming permanent. This is a genuine opportunity for someone wanting to develop a career within home interiors.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous salary and pension matching
- Kukoon Health including Randox annual check
- Great development programmes
- Annual leave that increases with length of service
- Huge staff discount
- Free tea and coffee
- Great culture and fun social activities
- Free parking
- New state of the art canteen
For further information or to send your CV HR - email@example.com Kukoon reserves the right to enhance the criteria.