We are Kukoon Rugs. We are one of the leading ecommerce companies in Northern Ireland, shipping thousands of rugs every day and are delighted to have expanded with our fourth warehouse opening in Liverpool in Spring 2021. Due to continued growth and expansion plans we are now recruiting for two Ecommerce Assistants to join our team.
We live by our values - so if you are always looking to find a better way of doing everything, continuously developing yourself and love being part of a team that respects every member - you will fit right in!
As Ecommerce Assistant for Kukoon Rugs, you will provide support across our digital sales channels, including our brand websites and other marketplaces.The roles report into the Head of Ecommerce.
So what will you be doing at Kukoon Rugs?.
- Working within the Ecommerce Team, you will undertake a variety of administrative tasks related to the listing, merchandising and marketing of our expanding product portfolio online.
- Using our in-house product management system and digital content management systems to help ensure products are set up correctly and to the required high level of detail required for selling online.
- Liaising with other internal departments including Operations and Finance, Purchasing and Customer Service.
- Provide data and analysis to measure and improve online sales performance..
- Liaise with external business partners as required.
We’d love to meet someone with..
- A strong work ethic and previous experience working in a fast paced office environment ideally within an ecommerce environment
- Demonstrable proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets, Gmail - working knowledge of spreadsheets.
- The ability to multi-task and work with pace and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills who is comfortable working across departments.
- A self starting attitude, who is able to take initiative (particularly if remote working).
- Experience of using website content management systems and marketplace platforms.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of which factors drive consumers to buy online.
- This is a genuine opportunity for someone wanting to start their career within Ecommerce and to be part of an energetic and friendly team.
This is an extremely busy and demanding role and requires someone who genuinely wants to develop a career in one of the fastest growing industries in the world.
This role will be based in the office 3 days per week with opportunity to work from home 2 days per week as agreed with your manager.
What’s in it for you?
- Full training and guidance for your role.
- Company pension scheme.
- Kukoon Health including Randox annual check.
- Great training and development programmes.
- Annual leave that increases with length of service.
- Option to work from home on occasions as agreed with your Manager.
- Huge staff discount.
- Free tea and coffee on site.
- Great culture and fun social activities.
- Free parking.
- New state of the art canteen.
For further information or to send your CV HR - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kukoon reserves the right to enhance the criteria.