Ecommerce Marketplace Manager (eBay) - Can be based remotely - Preference given to candidates who are based in UK/Ireland We are an award winning company who have enjoyed great success and considerable growth since we began in 2007. We are always expanding and this is why we need highly motivated, like-minded employees to drive the company forward. Due to continued growth and expansion plans we are seeking an energetic and results driven eBay account Manager with a relentless passion for developing their ecommerce knowledge and building teams to do the same. We will consider candidates from any geographical location for this role with preference being given to UK/Ireland based candidates.
Your role as eBay Manager:
- The core function of this role is to deliver continually growing sales on the eBay platform in line with company targets
- Using data and experience, develop a sales strategy targeting continuous sales growth and oversee the implementation of this strategy
- Manage and develop a team of people to help implement the above strategy by setting targets, offering continuous feedback on performance and training to develop skills in e-commerce
- Liaising with eBay key account contacts to ensure we are always ahead of the competition in terms of Beta offerings and site updates and that our voice is heard as industry leaders within our category
- Lead analytics and reporting for eBay, reporting back to directors and senior colleagues on channel performance and strategic aims
- In collaboration with the accounts department, set budgets for the platform
- Develop and manage international sales growth potential in line with company objectives by discovering global sales opportunities on the channel
- Keep up-to-date with market trends in relation to product, pricing, sales channel performance in the marketplace as a whole etc… ensuring that we are ahead of competitors and first to market with new channel developments
- Visit relevant ecommerce conferences in order to stay up-to-date with new developments
- Alongside our photographer develop the image strategy to best represent our products on eBay
- Feedback to our design and purchasing team information in relation to sales performance and products missing from our portfolio that would likely generate sales
The ideal Candidate:
- This role requires someone who has excellent data analysis skills combined with experience in ecommerce.
- This role will be instrumental in driving eCommerce results through actionable data insights as well as a good feel for industry positioning.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role managing an eBay or Amazon ecommerce sales channel
- Highly commercial and analytical with a desire to create data-led strategies allied with a creative approach to content, imagery and customer experience
- Commercial acumen, able to understand margins and deal with budgets
- Excellent people management skills with the desire to build a results oriented, enthused and happy team
- The ability to network and develop strong working relationships
Kukoon reserves the right to enhance the criteria. This is a senior position that will be a key part of our senior management team. Full package available for the right candidate.